Cyberpion is a fast-growing cybersecurity startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts and part of the Team 8 portfolio. Cyberpion solves the rising cybersecurity challenge of understanding the risks and vulnerabilities of the hyperconnected online assets that form an external attack surface. Cyberpion is recognized by Gartner’s Emerging Technologies for External Attack Surface Management and is trusted by companies across a range of industries such as banks, insurance, telecom, media, retail and energy, including Fortune 500 companies.
What we’re looking for
Cyberpion is looking for a talented, enthusiastic R&D Team Leader to join its Tel-Aviv office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities in Cyberpion’s SaaS product.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading design and development of some of our core products, end to end, with high-quality standards
- Building and developing the team, including mentoring and code reviews
- Performing effective and detailed project planning, identifying risks and building mitigation plans.
- Leading the team in agile methods, and quickly adapting to changes while maintaining contact with the roadmap.
- Taking part in developing the world’s leading ecosystem-security solution
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Great leadership, management and communication skills
- 5+ years of hands-on development
- 2+ years as full stack Team leader
- Experience with cloud environments (preferably Azure)
- Experience in container solutions and Microservices architecture over K8S or OpenShift – In production environment
- Deep understanding of network protocols and web security
- Experience with Python – Required
- Experience with CI/CD processes – Advantage
- Excellent coding skills with a good understanding of large-scale architecture and design patterns
- A or B.S.C in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent