The company draws on top talent and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Calcalist as “The Next Big Thing – Cyber” and won the first place graded by the top VC’s. Cyberpion is looking for a talented, enthusiastic R&D Team Leader to join its Tel-Aviv office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities in Cyberpion’s SaaS product.
- Leading design and development of some of our core products, end to end, with high-quality standards
- Building and developing the team, including mentoring and code reviews
- Performing effective and detailed project planning, identifying risks and building mitigation plans.
- Leading the team in agile methods, and quickly adapting to changes while maintaining contact with the roadmap.
- Taking part in developing the world’s leading ecosystem-security solution
- Great leadership, management and communication skills
- 5+ years of hands-on development
- 2+ years as full stack Team leader
- Experience with cloud environments (preferably Azure)
- Experience in container solutions and Microservices architecture over K8S or OpenShift – In production environment
- Deep understanding of network protocols and web security
- Experience with python – a must
- Experience with CI/CD processes – Advantage
- Excellent coding skills with a good understanding of large-scale architecture and design patterns
- A or B.S.C in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Highly self-motivated person, fast learner, and independent