Cyberpion is a fast-growing cybersecurity startup based in the heart of Tel Aviv, led by world-class cyber experts and is part of Team 8 portfolio. Cyberpion solves the rising cybersecurity challenge of understanding the risks and vulnerabilities of the hyperconnected online assets that form an external attack surface. Cyberpion is recognized by Gartner’s Emerging Technologies for External Attack Surface Management and is trusted by companies across a range of industries such as banks, insurance, telecom, media, retail and energy, including Fortune 500 companies.
What will you do
- Join us as the first Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Research and develop Cyberpion DevOps infrastructure using the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Lead our DevOps architecture.
- Design and build high quality infrastructure with emphasis on stability, availability and reliability while keeping cost in mind.
- Support the R&D teams.
- 6+ years experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Hands-on experience in production environments – a must.
- Proven experience with Kubernetes and micro-service architecture.
- Proven experience designing and building automation and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with Terraform / Pulumi or equivalent IaC tools.
- DB management experience (Redis, PostgresSQL, ElasticSearch).
- Experience with cloud vendors such as GCP/AWS/Azure (Azure – advantage).
- Strong understanding of Linux and scripts skills (Bash, Python or Go).
- Experience working with Dockers and Containers.
- Well organized and highly responsible with strong sense of ownership.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, etc.) and logging tools – advantage.
- System security experience – big advantage.