The Marketing Programs Manager will drive Cyperpion’s go-to-market programs utilizing marketing channels such as digital campaigns, webinars, and email programs. In this role you will accelerate awareness and pipeline generation for Cyberpion. This is a hands-on, wear many hats role. This starts by working closely with sales members of the marketing team to drive a consistent, audience-relevant message, and call-to-action with each tactic that’s put to work. You’ll own the marketing execution of led-generation activities that will create value for our customers and for Cyberpion. Additionally, you’ll capture and analyze key metrics, provide post campaign analyses and work with the team to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs.
Remote, prefer significant overlap with Pacific Time Zone
Implement campaigns to meet objectives across partner lifecycle, using email automation, live/recorded webinars, on-site events, targeted campaigns to partners and custom demand generation programs.
- Develop, execute and track/manage marketing programs that elevate pipeline and growth.
- Develop and promote sales enablement initiatives that accelerate our ability to effectively position and sell Cyberpion’s solution.
- Work within our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and CRM (SalesForce) to execute and track programs.
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with vendors and their teams to develop and complete deliverables.
- Manage the execution of territory specific marketing to ensure integration and alignment between marketing and sales teams.
The ideal candidate should have the following demonstrated experience:
- Industry Expertise and Experience: 5-7 years’ experience working in cybersecurity in a marketing function.
- Campaign and Demand Generation: leverage targeting, campaigns, content, and vendor execution to achieve global campaign objectives.
- Marketing Automation: leverage HubSpot to execute email, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Reporting: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability.
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building.
- Relationship Management: ability to manage executive relationships, peer relationships, partner relationships to effectively influence and execute.
- 5+ years’ experience creating and managing go-to-market, campaign or demand generation in a medium to large size technology company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively in a matrix management environment, building and leading strong direct and virtual teams.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, organized, proactive, collaborative and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems- experience with Hubspot and Salesforce.com required.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Results-driven, Self-motivated, organized, proactive, collaborative and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment