Cyberpion is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Technical Product Manager to join our Tel-Aviv office in protecting some of the world’s largest organizations and build the next generation of Attack Surface Management solutions.
- Plan, prioritize backlog, and lead ongoing project deliverables, goals, and milestones based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Drive all relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation, integration, release, maintenance.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle from concept through execution, working jointly with R&D, Analysts, and business teams.
- Write PRD’s and technical specifications.
- Be a part of an innovative environment and impact the business growth of the company.
- Strong technical background – BSc in computer science or equivalent experience as a developer or security researcher
- 1+ years of experience in product management (Enterprise Security or SaaS product)
- Extensive knowledge of DevOps methodologies and cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP..)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- A team player with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with cloud security – a big advantage
Submit your resume for this position
What do you really know about the security posture
of your digital ecosystem?
See the risks you’re exposed to with a vulnerability assessment.