- Be an ecosystem security pioneer, take part in uncovering critical vulnerabilities for some of the biggest companies out there.
- Find the most unique and devious ways to both take advantage and protect organizations’ digital assets.
- Identify and evaluate potential security breaches that currently exist and may pose a potential threat to customers
- Communicate your ideas, POCs, and knowledge clearly internally to ensure a smooth implementation process.
- Bring your best qualities as a security researcher to impact Cyberpion’s world-class solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in security research, including an understanding of application security attacks, vulnerabilities, and mitigations.
- Deep understanding of the online world, organizations’ web fingerprint, and internet infrastructures.
- Thorough knowledge of networking technologies, architecture, and protocols.
- B.A or B.S.C in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent experience.
- Basic coding and scripting skills (For POCs, Demos, etc…)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for web security technologies.
- Experience with the cloud-native ecosystem and security
- In-depth familiarity of the cyber-security attacker’s mindset.
- Hands-On experience with penetration testing tools.