Ecosystem Security Platform
Cyberpion’s Ecosystem Security platform enables security teams to identify and neutralize the rising threats stemming from vulnerabilities within the online assets throughout an enterprise’s far-reaching, hyperconnected ecosystem.
How the Platform Works
Ecosystem Security is a continuous process of discovery, assessment, and remediation
The platform creates and maintains an extensive map of your online ecosystem.
The platform performs continuous security assessments of each asset and connection to discover threats and vulnerabilities.
When possible, the platform takes active measures to protect the organization against vulnerable connections.
Visibility & Alerts
The platform provides ongoing visibility of ecosystem information, inventories, findings, alerts, and recommended actions.
The Ecosystem Security platform provides the most extensive ecosystem discovery, uncovering unknown assets and vulnerabilities that are multiple connections from the primary domain.
Discover assets, connections, and vulnerabilities far beyond your sight and control:
- Continuous discovery and visibility of assets and their connections throughout the online ecosystem
- Unique approach to discovery uncovers the complete online ecosystem of your organization
Performs a deep assessment of vulnerabilities and risks within the ecosystem to form a robust picture of the volume, nature, and severity of the threats and active exploitations that exist within your ecosystem.
Extend your security throughout your ecosystem:
- Risk level assessment of every asset and connection is based on multi-faceted and contextualized criteria (PKI, DNS, Cloud configuration errors, Known exploits of web resources)
- Discover vulnerabilities on the primary domain and also vulnerabilities within the ecosystem of connected assets
Proactively protect the enterprise from malicious abuse and provide valuable time for permanent remediation
Extend control of your security
throughout your ecosystem:
- Act on discovered vulnerabilities with clear alerts and remediation steps before hackers can exploit them
- For a subset of exploited vulnerabilities, the platform’s Active Protection capabilities proactively takes control of, or severs connections to, exploited assets immediately and without staff intervention
Visibility & Alerts
Accurate and complete inventory of ecosystem assets, connections, vulnerabilities and risks enables security management teams to make informed decisions.
Robust set of views of hosts,
connections, third party ecosystem,
shadow IT and vulnerabilities:
- Views provide high level analysis, summaries, and action items.
- Alerts can be set and forwarded to different email addresses.
Key Platform Features
If a discovered asset can be taken over and abused the Active Protection mechanism will remediate the issue by taking control of, or sever the connections to, the exploited asset immediately and without staff intervention.
Cloud Infrastructure Discovery and Analysis
Discover and assess cloud assets for configuration errors and vulnerabilities that affect the security of the organization, regardless of whether they belong to the organization or to a connected third-party.
Web Resource Discovery and Analysis
Assessment of code and resources included on web pages. Identify vulnerabilities from code-injection exploits.
Identify CNAME or A records that that may be abandoned or forgotten by the organization
PKI and TLS Tests
Identify expired or poorly applied certificates which could compromise secure communications.
Reporting views provide high level analysis, summaries, and action items. Easily export reports to PDF or CSV.
Rich User Experience
Secure portal offers a rich set of dynamic, filterable, searchable, and exportable views of hosts, connections, third party assets, shadow IT and vulnerabilities within the ecosystem.
Rich programmatic access to all platform data and out-of-the-box integrations with major SIEM and SOAR platforms.
Let’s Explore Your Ecosystem
Get a custom demo of Cyberpion’s Ecosystem Security platform