Identify the Assets That You Are Connected to
Cyberpion’s ecosystem discovery identifies:
- All your internet accessible assets: domains, subdomains, IP addresses, etc.
- The specific connections each asset has to external resources: including dependencies of directly connected vendors, as well as chains of connections leading far into your ecosystem.
- Robust filtering options for your team to distribute tasks and information
- Filter by vendor dependencies
- Filter by type of dependencies (script, redirects)
- And more…
With clear action items for your highest priority risks, Cyberpion accelerates your response time to each vulnerability and improves the efficiency of the entire team.
Why Monitor your ecosystem continuously?
Your ecosystem is dynamic and ever-changing. Many partners and vendors change servers or update links, and your company has no means to detect the change.
Cyberpion’s dashboard alerts you to new connections, assets and vulnerabilities within your ecosystem, so your team can mitigate any new risks. Without a continuous ecosystem scan, your security team may be blind to the next attack.
The Latest From Cyberpion
What do you really know about the security posture
of your digital ecosystem?
See the risks you’re exposed to with a vulnerability assessment.